Monday, June 2, 2008

It's that BITCH'S fault!

"Yea honey, I love you too! You are a sweetheart!" and imagine your mom's listens to these words! SCREWED! Unless she isnt against you having a girlfriend! That guy is damn lucky!

So these are the most common words from any guy to a gal who are in love. But once your mom finds out about it, then you have a big round table conference at your place and your mummy and papa give you all the demerits of DATING! During this period you dont know what to blurt out! Either you take them seriously or throw it out of another ear or fight for your right! And then the security levels at your place are accelarated to new levels! All your calls are scrutinized to the core until they are satisfied that its not the BITCH who will ruin your life you are talking to.

Conservative societies are the worst thing on this planet. I mean parents can be open to such stuff but it clearly implies that parents DONT trust their child. He is bound to get into hazardous situations which will deplete his marks and bonding with parents!

Now academic performance is related to this Dating/Love/Mushy stuff. You do well, and they are still not satisfied just because you don't top and you have the CAPABILITY to outperform everyone but your BITCH served as a distraction. And if your marks are below satisfactory levels then they will point a verbal gun at your head and shoot you down!

And then you hear your mom gossiping with some other auntie that just because of that BITCH my son is not able to perform WELL. This is the most difficult part to deal! You just dont know what to do. You are madly in love but have to oblige your parents at the same time!

Parents will never get rid of this mental block until a few 100 years! Until then, its always the BITCH'S fault!

23 comments:

Unknown said...

do u have a bitch in ur life??????????????
seems like u have been through it

Mehul Botadra said...

i had a frnd whom i used 2 talk and sms all day long and my mom started taking the wrong hints even though we were jst FRIENDS. had a big fight at my place. this is jst not 4 me, but 4 every1's parents who still want to stick to their moral values and not bridge this generation gap....

Priyanka said...

Mehul!!!....i love this blog.....lol..heheheee....i can so imagine spying her kaach...and taking her kachkachlo away from the bitch....:))

Mehul Botadra said...

that the worst part.... :X

sandesh said...

Good that u had the discussion. it ll make things a lot easier at home ;)
they wudnt be surprised now...
u never know what can happen :)

Mehul Botadra said...

makes things tougher.....u just can connect at home.....

Tanvi Joshi said...

1stly its just the power of love under speculation.. ofcourse parents to a certain extent dont understand at all.. but here there are sum lovers who actually help each other in progressing rather than holding them back.. and there are parents who understand too.. in our age this comes across rarely..
a mind set broad or narrow.. parents DO knw the best.. and this is by experience..
nice topic though mehul.. u'll have lossa ppl who'll agree..

Mehul Botadra said...

i think when our generation becomes parents, things mite seem different....but i have seen people who assume having a rel is wrong because of their parents approach....

Unknown said...

I sooooo connect to ur blog!
=p
and i guess evry1 elz reading it tooo mite b feeling the same!
nice piece...kudos!

mai3 said...

hi mehul..very well expressed..i know wat u mean..this is precisely the reason a guy/gal hide their feelings frm the most imp ppl in thier life(mom-dad)..its sad..i wonder at times that maybe they do make an effort by not putting on us the restrictions that wer put on them..coz in their times being frnds wid d opposite gender too wasnt seen nicely..so cant blame them so much..bt i agree that at the end of the day its "we" who r d ones who go thru so much mental troubles that at times we gotta choose btwn the closest frnds n parents..carry on mehul..its rocking!

Mehul Botadra said...

agreed yaar....totally! :)

Arpita said...

Seconded!!! Especially that 'distraction' part lol. I've seen so many rows about this in my house. But I'm glad my Mum's cool with it now(not that I have a boyfriend, *points to anu* I'm using his reference)
Nice post.

Anurag Bhagwat said...

I'm very happy to say that it isn't the bitch's fault at my place. I guess I can only truly comment on this when I suspect my kid of having a relationship with someone! But then, I wouldn't exactly have the right to stop him/her. :P

Anurag Bhagwat said...

Though I have gone through all this when my I hadn't told my folks. Its a sad thing really. that you have to hide your biggest joys from the two people you love the most, when you wanna share it with the world! :(

Mehul Botadra said...

yes dude its good tht it isnt the bitch's fault at ur place...but temme 1 thing, tomorrow if u end with a kt(Which i hope u dont), dont u think ur mom is going 2 point fingers at her and her only....i m telling u yaaar,this is not united states, people will blame anything and everything for nothing. And i m speaking of ur mom and dad now, not abt u being a dad.....things will change wen u become a dad. I am not saying tht u mite not allow ur kid, bt actually encourage it! ;)

Mr. I said...

Hey Mehul, an interesting piece for a blog, but somewhere down the line I see you looking at the answer to your speculations but yet unable to see it. I agree that we are still in a pretty much conservative mode (else your Bitch wouldn't have been referred to as your Bitch but something else) but that doesn't mean that your parents don't have ur best interests at heart. Learn to live with it, coz I'm pretty sure that they have seen the same at your age and would have cursed ur grandparents for the same :P

@w.r.t. ur last comment, I doubt whether what you say about US accepting this Bitchy thing is on a general basis or not but looking at their divorce rates, I doubt if they ever care about their children so much as to whether a bitch exists or not in their child's life :P

I'm not being senti or anything, just that I've seen something similar. Great going !

Anurag Bhagwat said...

Oh, I think your blog could do with less flashy name!

Mehul Botadra said...

@ raghav

Yes man, at one point of time you do believe that maybe US parents dont care about their kids. I was pointing at the more conservative part of the society. ;)

Mehul Botadra said...

@ Anurag

Guess couldnt think of a better name! :()

Anonymous said...

hey..i'm in total awe of it !! cudnt have said it better myself ! great work boy ! and that thing u have stated is so god damn true.. anything and everything on this planet can be linked to the fact that u r seeing somebody ! no matter how good u do..its still not good enough !

Mehul Botadra said...

yea...totally...;)

Anonymous said...

no second thots abt dis1..bt ye d narrow thinkin is now widenin..!!!

Mehul Botadra said...

Yup I have to agree with that...but that major part of the society is still stuck back...