Monday, February 16, 2009

Dead or Alive?!

Facing death is inevitable. Though its like a long holiday but the timing should be appropriate. I am sure no one wants to die a virgin! And no one wants to die at a young age. The way I drive my car, 80% people have refused to sit with me, 19% have forced me to drive through crowded roads and I couldnt find the daring 1%!!

Anyways in just 1 day my path with death almost crossed!! Ironically twice!!

Incident no. 1 -

It was a sunny Sunday morning. I was on my way to Shivaji Park for football. My 800 did a good a speed at Priyadarshini and I cut a lane into the Sion Flyover. The traffic was moderate on both ends. A white Indica followed me at close distance. For the very FIRST TIME in my life I genuinely though "Aaram se chalata hoon." My speedometer pointer didnt cross 55 kmph and I was enjoying the cool wind. I crossed the top of the fly-over and looked ahead. A Honda City speeding ahead in the wrong lane followed by a fully loaded Truck. I was like "FUCK!!!, aaj tu gaya beta!" The Indica was also catching up on me. I could imagine myself as a victim of some trap set by Jigsaw in Saw 8 being crushed to death. I braked gradually hoping to escape it. The Indica was inches away now. The City was also quite near. I closed my eyes for a moment and opened them. At the very last moment the City and the Truck cut into their respective lanes!! PHEWWWW! My heart slowed down. My legs were actually trembling and I had problems pressing the clutch! Anyways I escaped from the jaws of death!


Incident no. 2 -

This was the same Sunday night. After Mama and Mota had Sex on the Beach we left from Orchid. I was waiting on Parth's Accent(Dude I really love that car! How much are you selling it for?) bonnet while Deep parked his car. Suddenly Parth starts driving. I grabbed his wipers and he screeches! My heart was in my mouth...I was swearing loudly on the road! And suddenly he brakes! I pulled of a wiper as I slipped off the bonnet. The momentum threw me ahead. I was trying to run on the road. After twisting my ankle twice that day my figers seemed to be crush. Parth stopped inches wide from me. I really thought that was the end of me! With a Swift swooshing past in the other lane, even a small movement of the steering would have caused me to die!


Twice in a day I evaded death! It was luck by chance but I sucked life's and danced! :D :P

No comments: