Saturday, October 9, 2010

SMS

Evr wndrd hw dffclt tis 2 rd sms lang? Sm fuls blv ds lang hlps sve chrctrs bt d amt of hrd wk u hv 2 do 2 jst rd dt 1 msg is rilli wrth sm engg xam! D oda fuls blv in usin mre chrctrs 2 emphsze d xprsn! Here's a list!

Hot - Haut/Hawt/Hoot - Are you an Owl?

Lol - Laul/Lawl/Lool - Imagine Charlie(Kaminey) calling for Raul!

Only - Onnie - I am sure my dog can count the letters too!

Know - noe! - Why not use 'no'?

Really - Rilli/Ryly/Rili/Ryli/Rily - Thank God there are no other alphabets like I and Y!

Nice - Nyce/Nyc - New York City?

Expression - Xprsn/Xpreshun - Sounds like some Russian Army Captain!

Hi - Hyi/Hy/Hie(Used by Guys too!) - Too much!

Screwed - Scrood/Screved/Scrud - LOL!

My - Ma/Mah/Mi - Wow! Maaaaaaa! :P

Read - Rd/Rid/Red - I meant Read and not Red! :P


And the best of the lot!

Coming! Hope you can make the right word out of it to fit the orgasmic meaning! :P LMAO!

No comments: